Booked your Napa hotel and made arrangements for Napa Valley Wine Tours? Well, if you have recently gotten married and are looking for some beautiful, romantic ideas to impress the one you love in Napa, read ahead.
1) Think about a ride in a hot air balloon when it gets near dark, browsing over the beautiful Napa Valley. When not really in a mood for Napa Valley Wine Tours, you could simply contact a hot air balloon operating company in the county and fly over the valley like magic; and with a bottle of champagne.
2) One park, which is simply fascinating and a must visit for visitors in Napa Valley is The Bale Grist Mill Park, St. Helena. It opens at the time of sunrise and closes as the sun sets. This park was built in 1846 and has a water wheel which runs every weekend. When in Napa Valley with your kids, and not in the mood of wine tasting, you can take them to the park for a picnic. You can even opt for a mile trek and make your way to Bothe-Napa Park. Visitors can feel the kind of natural magic and romance this ground has in it.
3) During your Napa Valley Wine Tours, you can visit the famous restaurant of Napa, Bouchon. It is a romantic restaurant that was constructed to pay honor to a French Bistro. The beautiful aroma, scents, delectable cuisines and winemaker together offer this striking restaurant an enigmatic appeal. A perfect dining idea in this restaurant is going to charm your partner.
4) One place where you can find romance brewing amidst lots of people is Owbow Public Market. In the middle of this market, you can find several glorious stores, offering wines, art pieces, and food and everything exquisite.
5) Another terrific hot spot for enjoying classic music in a romantic environment is the Napa Valley Opera House. You can be up close and personal with your partner, hold hands, and enjoy long kisses.
6) Napa romantics simply love the idea of mud baths, and thankfully the county has many of them to offer. You can also visit Calistoga situated in the Northern Napa County and make the most of its enthralling Solage Spa. If you wish to kiss while you cuddle into the mud, head to Spa Solage. It has a nice Mud Bar and you can enjoy amazing mudslides. Get drenched in your choice of nice smelling essential oils. In fact enter into mineral water tub and make the most of magnificent steam rooms. Once you are done with a body treatment, you can head back to your room and relax!
Napa Valley makes for an enthralling, romantic getaway with beauty and vineyards all around. If you have a lot of spare time all for yourself, you can keep a few days aside for enjoying romantic activities in Napa. You can be through with Napa Valley Wine Tours, and then keep a few days just for enjoying scenic beauty around and bringing out the romantic in you.